This Page is for Announcement only - The Property High Street South Corporate Plaza is "Not Yet FOR SALE"
High Street South Corporate Plaza - The Hub for inspired and driven organizations
From the pioneer in the real estate industry and developer of well-known business districts and master planned communities and commercial centers, Ayala Land is once again embarking in a major office project in the heart of the country's fastest rising lifestyle and business center, BGC through High Street South.
Carrying the Ayala heritage and expertise in building landmarks, Alveo Land breaks through a new horizon into the office market by introducing the High Street South Corporate Plaza.
The High Street South Corporate Plaza is a distinct address for corporate organizations that value their investment, operational efficiency and promote an inspiring work enviroment. It is a major anchor of BGC's cultural district intergrated with all the commercial amenities and facilities that any enterprise needs. For investors and end-users alike, the High Street South Corporate Plaza is a opportunity that shouldn't be missed.
Grade A office with gross floor area of 53,000 square meters within a total land area of 7,000 square meters. 31 floors with 6 basement parking and 4 podium parking. Retail units in Ground Floor and Second Floor, Minimum cut of 95 square meters for end-user medium enterprises.
Turnover Condition - bare & Plain cement finish for flooring, ready to receive finish at 1-inch depth, Bare and Plain Cement Finish for Ceiling, No unit partitions.
Telecoms and Broadbands - Globe and PLDT, fiber optic backbones.
Elevators - 6 high zone elevators and 6 low zones elevators, 3 parking elevators (25-28 seconds waiting time), 1 service elevator serving all floors.
Climate Control - Centralized chilled water system to all units and hallways, with modular variable speed design.
Generator - 24/7 100% backup
Building Management System - Control and monitoring of lighting, air conditioning and water supply in common areas Monitoring of power air conditioning and water supply in office units.
Security System - CCTV Camera and RFID Access Card
Bonifacio Gas System - Retail units only
LEED - Target LEED Certiofied at 40 point minimum.
Building Details - 28 physical floors
1st Floor - Retail and Office Lobby
2nd Floor - Retail
3rd to 6th - Podium Parking
7th Floor - Accessory Units
Accessory Floor ( convertible to office units for sale)
Receiving Area and Lounge
Bicycle Parking with Shower Rooms
Basement Storage Spaces.
Frequently Asked Question:
1. About the Developer - BGSouth Properties, Inc. is a joint venture between Alveo Land Corp. (ALVEO) and Evergreen Holdings, Inc (EHI) and is the developer of High Street South Corporate Plaza. ALVEO is responsible for the project management, marketing and other operational function for High Street South Corporate Plaza - Which will be Marketed under the ALVEO brand.
2. Turnover - Five Years from Launch, Beginning within Q1 2017 by trances.
3. Unit Merging - Specific units will be allowed for merging subject to fees and bonds. Details will be announced.
4. Floor to Ceiling Height - Approximately 2.6 m from floor to ceiling including tenant's finishes.
5. Parking - While sharing the same access and basement level, the parking slots allocated for the retail area will be separate from the office parking slots.
6. CUSA DUES - The CUSA Dues will be determined by the Condominium Corporation. Togive an indicative idea of association dues, the CUSA rate in BGC offices is between P110 to P130 per sq.m
High Street South Corporate Plaza - This Page is for Announcement only - The Property High Street South Corporate Plaza is "Not Yet FOR SALE"
Please try to search again
The Curve A Emerging office landmark in BGCAugust 9, 2017
Just like several alternative buildings designed by world-renowned field firm Skidmore Owings and Merrill, the 32-storey The Curve in Bonifacio world town is probably going to become an field landmark and prestigious workplace address upon completion.....